These zucchini fritters make a great home lunch, and you can freeze portions for school lunches as a tasty change from sandwiches!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes approx.
- 4 large Zucchini's
- 1 large onion
- 3 rashers of lean bacon, diced
- 2 cups tasty cheese, grated
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Line a frying pan with GLAD® Cooking Paper, and place the mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on medium until set (approx 15 minutes). These may also be cooked as fritters.